Those keeping an eye on how well Counter-Strike Global Offensive runs on their computers are about to reach a state of bliss. In update 126.96.36.199 for CS:GO, the patch notes reveal that CPU usage is decreasing 40%.
Counter-Strike Global Offensive update 188.8.131.52 information comes via the official CS:GO blog, but some 必发88官网 additional information can also be found in the post from Reddit user Ninjas in Pyjamas Fan. In addition to the official patch notes you can see below, there are additional observations spanning from the in-game Champion trophy to the potentially abandoned plans to use Google's Cloud Platform to host Steam Datagram system infrastructure in Helsinki and Sao Paulo.
– Added an optional -d3d9ex command line switch to reduce CPU memory use by about 40%. If you encounter graphics problems with this feature, please send an email to CSGOTeamFeedback@valvesoftware.com with the subject “D3D9EX”.
– Added communication options in Game Settings which allow the following:
— Mute enemy team
— Block communication from everyone except players you are friends with or players in your matchmaking party
— Hide avatar images
— Change names of players not on your friends list to something neutral
– Katowice 2019 comes to a close: Champions and Legends have been engraved on the trophies, and the Katowice 2019 graffiti can no longer be applied in game.
– Increased the voting time on official servers before transitioning to the next map.
– Fixed a scoreboard case where a player’s rank icons sometimes didn’t get removed when the player was replaced with a bot.
CS:GO is available now and players should benefit greatly from a more optimized experience coming by way of update 184.108.40.206, which 必发88 went live today. Stay tuned to Shacknews for additional gaming and tech updates.